Delivering creative and technically outstanding work is important to GHT. We help our employees expand their skills and build their knowledge by providing many different training opportunities. As a member of The GHT Team, you’ll have access to:
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing at GHT University
- In-house customized Revit training
- Training from industry partners at frequent lunch-and-learns
- Monthly project management meetings
- Red Vector online training
- LEED continuing education on www.usgbc.org
- Industry conferences and seminars
You also need the best tools available to convert your talent into deliverables. From Revit for MEP design and Adobe Creative Suite for marketing to Newforma for project information management and advanced infrastructure for telework, tech investments are a top priority for GHT. The firm has been an early adopter of new technologies, installing a central computer system in 1968 and creating an IT Department in 1990 – well before many of our competitors.
Are you looking for a company where you can continue your education and leverage the latest technologies? View our open positions and apply today!