Life Safety. Reimagined.
GHT’s fire protection engineering studio is focused on creating safe, high-performing environments for building occupants. Our solutions meet fire and life safety objectives with designs that achieve code compliance, while maximizing budget dollars and delivering practical results to owners, tenants, architects and operators.
GHT’s experience with a wide variety of occupant environments and user needs ensures that our fire protection design is compliant with applicable codes and regulations from the authorities having jurisdiction. Our experienced team of designers develop specifications to deliver safe, effective systems that avoid the pitfalls of common code citations.
Fire Protection Engineering:
- Building and fire code consulting
- Fire alarm systems design
- Evaluation of fire/life safety and code objectives
- Fire suppression systems design
- Consultation with local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
- Development of code compliance strategies
- Design of active and passive fire protection systems, including standpipe systems
- Egress analysis and computer modeling
- Smoke control system rationale design analysis
- Building design, layout and space planning as it relates to fire protection