Arlington, VA (September 21, 2021) – GHT Limited (GHT), a leading DC metro area mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering consulting firm, received multiple awards at the NAIOP DC|MD 19th Annual Awards of Excellence on September 13, 2021. GHT is excited to share that five projects; four in Washington, DC, and one in Maryland, received awards at the event.
- The Wheaton Revitalization Project in Montgomery County, MD, was recognized with the Award of Excellence for Best Sustainable Project.
- 1771 N Street NW was recognized with both an Award of Excellence for Best Urban Office up to 150,000 SF, and an Award of Merit for Best Building Renovation.
- The Carlyle Group was awarded the Award of Excellence for Best Interiors over 75,000 SF.
- 2100 L Street was recognized with the Award of Excellence for Best Urban Office over 150,000 SF.
- EIG was awarded the Award of Excellence for Best Interiors – 25,001 – 75,000 SF.
GHT is proud to be among the talented members honored at this awards ceremony. It’s been a pleasure working with the design teams whose hard work led to the culmination of these exceptional projects.
About GHT Limited
GHT provides innovative mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering solutions for the built environment. Our approach integrates proven techniques with the latest technologies and sustainable design practices. In addition to MEP design and commissioning for base building systems and interiors, GHT offers operations and energy services that enhance building performance and real estate advisory services that inform investment decisions. For 56 years, GHT has helped improve efficiency and value for commercial, institutional, and government real estate in the Washington, DC region.
Susan Dawson, LEED AP BD+C
Marketing & Communications Manager
1110 N. Glebe Road, Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201-4749